That awkward moment when someone asks you to explain what “fangirling” means
The number one rule of K-pop
- Never insult someone's bias. You will die.
stuff that happens when you get into kpop...
- you're blood type starts to matter
- you start singing along to the song even if you're saying the lyrics wrong
- you start clapping when something is really funny
- you fan girl half the time
- you figure out what the word bias means
- you start to referring kpop songs to how you feel
- you get an otp
- you start think guys who wear eyeliner is hot
- and you think about it 90% of the day
I just came to the conclusion that Han Geng put a little something in his new album and that is called PERFECTION THANK YOU VERY MUCH
How I'll confess my love for my bias
- Normal people: /a long sincere explanation of how much they love them/
- Me: YOUR FAAAAAAAAACE
- Me: YOUR FUCKING FAAAAAAAAACE.
- Me: IT MAKES MY KOKORO GO DOKI DOKI AND SHIT
I never once regretted being an ELF ಥ_ಥ